Saturday, December 20, 2008

Down Time

It feels so good to have it...just a little. Especially since Christmas is just around the corner, and my new job begins soon.

I've spent the last two days cleaning up the house. Goodness...what a nasty mess! I got quite a few rooms done before the cop woke up. He is quite impressed, and commented on how nice the house looks. It really does look a lot better. A clean home can conjure up so many wonderful emotions. This house is happy and vibrant once again!

All the paperwork is done for the new job. I am scheduled to begin orientation the week after Christmas. In addition, I have another TB test to take, and I have to be fitted for my respirator mask. Cool! I'm looking forward to working nights and being in a hospital setting. I hope I learn a lot over the next year.

So, the year is winding down. What are my aspirations: to continue learning, finish my degree, work hard and save lots of money, and begin purchasing the things I need for school.

No comments: