Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can I Fast-forward Time?

Is it at all possible? I need to be in school...NOW!

The last thing I want is for this blog to turn into a sob story for the next year. I know time will fly by on its own. I guess I'm feeling this way because I hate my job, and I absolutely love being in school.

I've always said I could go to school for the rest of my life! If there were a job that paid people to go to school full time, I would strongly consider it. I love to learn, always have. It's amazing, though, that the more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. I will be back in school next month to finish up my degree and to take the last two prerequisite courses I need. However, I have no interest in the courses I'll be studying. Hopefully working full time and being in school full time will make the year go by faster. Or maybe I can convince the cop to do my coursework for me, so I can go into a self-induced coma and wake up refreshed and rested in preparation for PA school!!!!

No comments: