Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Official!

*****Newsflash*****

I absolutely, totally, completely hate my job!

I've heard for years how nurses are overworked and underpaid. Well, I'm not a nurse, but I do know that CNA's are some of the hardest working healthcare professionals there are...and the pay is pathetic. Today I had 15 patients to care for. I ran up and down the floor all day, only had a twenty minute break, and was still told that there was something else I had neglected to do. Duh! I wonder why...maybe it's because I'm being overworked!

I wish it were easier to find a hospital based position, or a private office position. I'm currently looking for ways to land that type of job. I need a position that will give me a fair workload. I need a staff that likes to teach. I need a position that will better prepare me for PA school. This nursing home stuff isn't working for me anymore.

No comments: