Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Belated Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who reads this blog!

I had an eventful one...as usual. We always have huge get togethers during the holidays. I would prefer a quiet, quaint, small gathering, but that just never happens in my family. Just way too many people!

Work was good today. I feel like I did some good. I worked extra hard with one patient in particular. He wore me out! Other than that, there's not much else to talk about today. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started going back to the gym today!!! I'm sooooooo excited; I can't express how much I miss the gym. Before I tell the story of how I got off track, I'd have to tell the story of how I got involved in the gym and the health and fitness industry altogether. Another story for another time!

No comments: