Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great First Day

Just returned from the first day back at school. Today was an easy, laid back day. It felt good to be back in the swing of things. Four hours of lecture before lunch, and two hours after...plenty of powerpoints, but the material is very interesting. Tomorrow we begin Procedures and Diagnostics, and by next week I will be sticking someone! Sweet!

I'm glad that the weekend is just a day away. This will give me ample time to get all this new information down in a study guide format, and rest up before we begin our first full week of class. I'm still feeling quite sluggish after such a restful 2 week break. I haven't slept well since I returned, which explains why I yawned my way through class today.

Well, our class tomorrow has been moved from 8am to 10am, so you know what that means. Salsa time! I promise, I won't be out too late!

No comments: