Saturday, November 14, 2009

Orientation Packets are in!

I need a break from O-Chem...


So, the long awaited orientation packets are in. All I have to say is wow! I've been so focused on the studying, the classes, and volume of material I'll be learning that I forgot all the preliminary stuff that must be done before I can even set foot into my first class. Name tags, medical history forms, physical examinations, parking permits, medical equipment, background checks...I still have LOTS to do before I leave for PA school.

Not to mention I still have to secure an apartment. I think that is the least of my worries for right now. My main concerns are completing this chemistry course, getting all my undergrad stuff done, and packing. I have decided to submit my resignation at work on the first of December. That should give them plenty of time to find a replacement. I've also decided my departure date: January 14! I'm so ready to get this party started!!!

My goal for this blog once school begins is to take the readers along with me as I go through this process. Most pre-PA students live vicariously through those that are actually experiencing PA school. I know that's what I did. My favorite blogs were always the ones that made me feel like I was experiencing what the author was experiencing. I want this blog to serve the same purpose for my readers. I plan on debuting this blog in January once school starts.

No comments: