Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello readers!

I am happy to announce that I am currently working on a new and improved website. My hope is that the new site will serve as a hub for prospective PA students who are looking to put together impressive applications in hopes of securing a seat in the program of their choice. I'll also continue blogging about my clinical year experiences. Only 4 more rotations to go!

I love teaching and sharing information, and that's what the new site is all about. You can expect the same quality material you've seen here, just more bells and whistles...and a few surprises that I'm really excited about.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

tee said...

impatiently waiting hehe
this comes at a good time...ill start preparing stuff soon. personal essay worries me the most