Monday, July 19, 2010

2 Weeks

Can you believe it!?! In two weeks I'll be home with the detective and Linc. What a roller coaster this semester has been.

In 8 weeks we've plowed through medical ethical issues, learned cardio and respiratory pathophysiology, drawn each others' blood, learned ABG technique and interpretation, learned all about MS issues and how to recognize them, AND learned prescription writing for a boat load of drugs. Can life get any better? I must admit, I had a rocky start this semester due to family concerns. It's not easy being in PA school and being miles away from your family. But I chose this lot, and I wouldn't change a thing about it if given the chance to. My grades are stellar right now. Sweet!!

This week marks the last of the semester, and next week is finals week. Then, we're outta here!!! Wooooo-hooooo. Three whole weeks of bliss, peace, quiet, fun, salsa, and NO BOOKS. Well, not really. I plan on going through every single notecard that I have ever made, and brushing up on my EKG skills. It's amazing how much information you forget when you don't use it.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: