Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Day of School

Yes, I'm a student once again! But this time, the material isn't nearly as interesting.

I began taking my Music History course for my degree yesterday. I can't say I'm excited about taking it; I just want to do well and get my degree at the end of the summer. I had another great weekend! I surprised the cop with salsa lessons, dinner at a restaurant downtown, and salsa dancing afterwards. It was great! My feet still hurt. I can honestly say I have found another love! As soon as I got home, I ordered some ballroom shoes. The cop got us some DVD's so we can improve our dancing skills, and we are planning on going to our next salsa social in a few weeks. I can't wait!

Work is still going well. I think my secret may be out, though. I'll write more about that later. There have been lots of interesting cases lately: the DKA guy who made a complete turnaround, the ruptered pancreatic pseudocyst that led to sepsis, and the brain dead paraplegic that is having her organs procured as I write. Lots of learning opportunities for me, that's for sure.

Well, there's not much else to write today. I'm exhausted, so I'll call it a day.

No comments: