Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to Work

I had a blast this weekend! Spent time with my sister, went to the doggy park with Linc and the cop, and got some much needed rest. Tonight, I return to work. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been really successful with keeping this PA school thing under wraps. I don't know how much longer I will be able to do so, though. I've been searching for a list of PAs that work at my hospital, and it had been an uphill climb until late last week, when I make a contact in the Medical Services office who has a complete list of PAs that she is willing to share! Furthermore, she made it sound like they would be more than willing to let me shadow.

SUCCESS!!!!!!

So, tomorrow morning before I head home, I'll be stopping by to get that list, and then I hope to begin shadowing soon. I really miss it.

Also, I begin school on the 9th! Music History...what fun. NOT! The only thing that excites me about thsi course is that it brings me one step closer to completing my degree. I can't wait to get it over with.

No comments: