Friday, February 5, 2010

Second Week

Hey, I'm still alive. Is that a good sign?

Classes are going very well. We received our test grades and I did quite well, but I felt these preliminary exams were far too easy and I expect things to become more difficult in the near future...like next week.

We have three exams scheduled for next week, and next Saturday we begin working with our cadavers. I'm really looking forward to holding a part of the human body in my hands, and assaying the insides of something that most never get to see. Pretty exciting stuff!

Finally...finally...after a bust two weekends ago, I finally found a salsa spot nearby. I didn't know what to expect, but when I walked through the front door I knew I was home! Lots of people and lots of great dancers. I had a great time, danced some stress away, and even made a few new friends. I love salsa. I know I won't be able to go all the time, but at least I know of one place I can go where the dancing is awesome!

No comments: