Sunday, December 13, 2009

Success!

After ten long years, I am finally a college graduate!!!! *HAPPY DANCE!!!!

I just got word from the dean of my department that I have satisfied the requirements for the B. Mus. degree I have been seeking for the last ten years of my life. It feels so, so good, and I'm proud that I went back and earned what was rightfully mine!

I am living proof that you can have/be/do/become whatever you want. Nothing is impossible!

My life just keeps getting better and better and better. I'm heading to the mall tomorrow for some much needed winter clothing. By this time next week I will be done with organic chemistry. I leave my job in two weeks (YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!). AND...I relocate to the snow covered hills in a month! Sweet! I'm sure gonna miss my family, especially my hubby and puppy. I wish I could take them with me, but I know they must stay behind. I really do want the cop to further his career and focus on his own goals. He's so smart and so loving. It's time he does some soul searching and figure out how to go about advancing to where he needs to be, and I am in total support of him and of his goals.

Well, one more night off then it's back to work. I love Sundays...I usually cook a nice meal, spend two hours or so doing my hair, go visit family, and lounge around the house. Maybe I'll finish off that bottle of Riesling!

No comments: