Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ace in the Hole

Just completed my first clinical medicine cardiology exam, and I must say I killed it! Feels good...especially when I've been bombarded with one to many C's lately. I don't like C's.


I am in need of a serious break. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. One of the local salseros is moving up and out to pursue his dancing career. He is a fantastic lead and I've been privileged to dance with him many times in social settings. It's always a great dance. I hate to see him go. He's one of the few On2 dancers we have here, and it sucks because the On2 scene can't grow without On2 dancers. Oh well, I won't be here forever. I'll finish PA school, head back to the South, and I'll have my fill of On2 dancers!!!! Speaking of which, the Atlanta Salsa Congress kicks off tomorrow. Damn it...I wish I could go! It's sad, really...after a year and 1/2 of dancing, I've never been to a Congress. I'm hoping to make my way to one very soon. Maybe I can schedule on of the clinical rotations based on the congresses going on around the country. I better get on that soon!

Well, back to the books. Another test awaits me tomorrow, and then 5 exams next week. Looks like it's gonna be a long weekend.

No comments: