Friday, April 2, 2010

Currently on Easter Break...

...yep, and lovin' every minute of it!

What a week this has been! It all started with a HEENT quiz on Monday, a physical exam practical on Tuesday, and ended with a big, fat anatomy test on Wednesday. I literally skipped out of class on Wednesday. My break began as soon as the proctor had my test in his hands!

School resumes on Tuesday. I have made a pact with myself to relax and enjoy this beautiful weather for two days. I'll be back in the books tomorrow afternoon. Honestly, I've found it pretty difficult to stay still. PA school has required me to stay "up" for so long, and now it seems so difficult to come down and chill out for a spell. I better take advantage of this time while I can. A mountain of work awaits me tomorrow! So far the break has been wonderful. I went salsa dancing Wednesday night (I didn't waste any time, did I?), caught up on a few Twilight Zone episodes, and I'm going salsa dancing tonight! Life is so sweet.

Not much else to report right now. We begin summer registration in the next week or two. I'll let you know what classes lie in store for me.

No comments: