Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time Flies

We are approaching the middle of March already. Where is the time going to?

I'm pretty exhausted this week. I picked up an extra 12 hour shift for a coworker this weekend, and have another scheduled this Thursday in addition to my regular work schedule! Hey, I'm gonna need the money, and I might as well start saving now! Nothing too interesting going on lately, but we did end up losing a patient that I grew attached to. Sweet guy...just too much drinking and smoking.

In other news, I seem to have found something else to occupy what little time I have. Salsa dancing! I've been going every weekend for the past month, and I love it! The music, the culture, the dance...it's all me! Too bad the cop isn't interested in practicing as much as I am. Oh well...finding a dance partner is the least of my worries. We have a pretty big salsa scene in my town, and lots of socials every week. You tend to see the same faces and dance with the same people. I can't wait to go this Saturday. I'm taking a class on spins and turns, then going to a social that night!

No comments: